CopyRight 2019 MIG
- No “Technical” Competences for operation
- Fully Computerized Management for Each Phase, for Each Cultivation Tray
- Automated cycle with Electronic Cultivation Recipe
- LED Lamps for the best lighting conditions optimizing photosynthesis processes
- ISO 8 Cleaning Class, total absence of pathogens, contaminants, pesticides, for sterile productions without Heavy Metals and Nickel
- Maximum Production Yield with Cycle Optimization
- Latest Generation HMI Interface: all parameters command & control, warning and failure management, cultivation data historicization, possibility of real-time remote control, etc.
- Complete Decontamination of the Cultivation Area
- Presence of Filtering Systems Including CBRN Filters
- High-Density Vertical Hydroponic Cultivations
- “Clean” Foods without Chemical Treatments
- Outdoor Environment Isolation
- Total Computerized Control, from Sowing to Harvest
- Low Water Usage.
Climate changes, the increase in pollution, etc. make traditional agriculture critical, MIG technologies allow a strong innovation that should be adapted to heterogeneous environments e.g.:
- Tropicalized and polar version for outdoor temperatures beyond the expected limits (-20° C +50° C)
- Scalable Down: Domestic and Residential Applications
- Scalable Up: Construction of Large Plants with command and control performed via Wi-Fi connection from any remote work station, allowing simultaneous remote management of an array of containers complex at will.